Wednesday, December 2, 2009

party party party

I had the pleasure of meeting some real little cuties at their joint First birthday party!....... and as you will see, majority of them LOVED my camera ...or me ? ...not sure which .....but i do love a bunch of posers !!! makes my job very easy indeed .........and makes me giggle...xx
such bright little eyes and big smiles............ all of them were moving and climbing around the big double bed ( away from the party for less distractions ) .........
such an enjoyable couple of hours.......... and i love the complete diversity of shots from each child.........
special thanks to all the mums and dads , for all the singing and dancing ! ;)
here's a little peek to tide you over till after the weekend.......
thanks mel .......enjoy ......xoxoxox sam









No comments:

Post a Comment