Saturday, February 20, 2010

an afternoon spent with a gorgeous family................




I had a pleasure of hanging out with these gorgeous people all afternoon, and capturing some special little moments between them.............
it was so fun ! this is just a very weeny sneak preview , as i took loads !! and i could hardly decide what to put up on here ! :)
starting in the house is my ideal,  i  love kids bedrooms, and this session was no exception...... not only was the light beautiful in there, but the two little models were pretty darn cute aswell ! 
Its always a huge compliment to be asked to photograph a photographers family................. i had a great time! 
thanks kirsten, mike, emma and frankie for letting me hang out with you on a lazy sunday afternoon..xooxoxxo
sam













1 comment:

  1. Oh Sam YAY!! I LOVE them ALL!! I absolutely LOVE the one of Emma and the lippy - Im blowing that up for sure!! and Frankie laughing, man what a cutie she is!! and the two gals together awwww!! What lucky parents we are.

    Thanks so much chick, I cant wait to see the rest xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete