Friday, February 5, 2010

photo-a-week.......my boo-delicious.........

i thought i would carry on (kind of ) with the photo a day challenge from january, as i recieved so many lovely messages saying how much they loved seeing pics of my kids.............and plus i really enjoyed it too!!! 
perhaps it made me look at them differently.......i'm not sure........ i always take a ton of photos of them anyway, but having to take "proper" creative portraits of them, as i would for a client, made me stop, look, and observe my babies ( my son hates it when i call him that ) .........in a whole new way.........  ;)

they are little posers, dont get wrong...... as you would have witnessed already from january.......... but its moments like this below....... where i manage to capture the moment before she says "cheese" and pulls out one of her cheesiest smiles and funny faces ( as cute and hilarious as that is ...hehehee) ..... this is my corey-boo....... my boo-delicious ..........my mini-me............ and i think i just fell in love with her all over again xxxxxx hope you like it .




No comments:

Post a Comment