Monday, September 6, 2010

bula !

who would pass up an opportunity to have a wee holiday in fiji and go to the wedding of two very special friends.......... this trip had a couple of firsts for me.......the first holiday me and the tall man have had since we married 6 yrs ago, and the first without our kids for 5 days !!! wow !and my first wedding in 2years ( that i have photographed ) ....so i felt rather nervous...... but these two are super chilled .....and my nerves soon passed........ ( although now i am feeling nervous for these to be shown...eek )
such a special location........ beautiful weather ....... gorgeous models for me.......what more could anyone ask for........hehe...... ( someone to scratch my itchy sunburnt back would be good about now ! )
ok... here you go ..... as we are our own worse critics, i will shut up about now..... and let you judge these yourselves............be nice  , xoxox


































a golf cart charriot......... white sand beaches...........and just the right amount of bling..........


































enjoying some 'private time' ( with me ...hehe ) and taking off the shoes !...... we were spoilt for awesome backdrops!


































.......... your sneak peeks Mr and Mrs Giles .... with BIG LOVE from me to you xoxoxoxoxo

enjoy
xoxoxo
sam

4 comments:

  1. LOVE EVERY ONE OF THEM!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sammie! Absolutely beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful as always Sam - I'm sure Mr and Mrs Giles are thrilled with them :)

    ReplyDelete