Saturday, April 30, 2011

so many cuties at my house !!!

I had the absolute joy, and pleasure to have  so many little models at my house the other day............ all kindly volunteering to be my little pawns.....my little models........ my little smiley faces for a super cute little shoot , for one of my favourite handmade businesses...........natural star ! ............if you dont know who natural star are, then shame on you !............. or maybe you dont have kiddies....hehe.......so fair enough......the wonderful brenda, designs and knits these gorgeous vintage inspired hats and headbands......amoungst other things............ and arent they so so so cute ! i am a fan, incase you didnt know .......hehe........ so ofcourse photographing them for her was so much fun ! i thought we'd try something a little different...........and out there............ so why not use Dorris............. yes, Dorris, the Morris......... hehe.....she is well loved by all the children that she comes in contact with .................... and isnt she lovely......she is my first baby ................. way before i had kids, i had Dorris........... *sigh*  ..... it was such a rainy day too.....so the odd shots from outside the car you see, are me under a brolly, and otherwise it was me , the child, and usually a mummy all cosy inside Dorris......... keeping out of the rain ....hehe...it was fun to say the least .....and all the kids were great !!! thank you to all the mummies for bringing them along......
Check out natural star and get your gorgeous kids ready for this chilly winter !





No comments:

Post a Comment