Sunday, April 24, 2011

testing testing.....123

now that i have jazzed up my blog.................. dont you love it ! pretty huh !!!!
i'm a photographer, i am not a graphic artist, computer techy person.....so its a real achievement for me that i can redo my own blog and website........... yay !! not saying it wouldnt be a whole lot more awesome if i had it done by a graphic designer......... but ........i like them !!!

now i was trying to figure out how to get larger photos on here........... so thought i'd test with a pic of my little corey.................looking all angelic............playing on her brother's bed......ignoring mummy and her camera....playing with the horse from toy story.....whats his name ???? i forget.........

my sweet boo........ my living doll...........

1 comment: