Monday, August 12, 2013

nothing like a little family love on a sunny autumn day .......


i thought i'd better give my blogging self  a swift kick up the you know what and blog some stuff......
so here is a rather gorgeous ( i think all my families are gorgeous though.... so i know i say that alot .... but i really truly do love each and every one of the families and kids that i get to meet and usually after investing so much time with them not just for the shoot but for the correspondence after, i do genuinely like and feel very lucky to have met each and every one.... so there you go . hehe ) 

enough about me ....... oh wait its all about me ..... this blog is for me .... but i want to share this families late autumn session with you ..... cos the light was so pretty and so were they x 



 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment