Sunday, April 13, 2014

to be or not to be ............


To be …. Or not to be ………
That is the question ,

That’s been my big question lately…. And I’ve finally come up with the answer….
I have been having conversations with myself about this for quite some time ….
To be …a high priced photographer … or not to be ….
Why am I blogging this? 
i thought about not blogging it...  just adjust the changes and carry on ... but , well I wanted to let you know…. and you know i tell you guys all sorts of things... and wear my heart on my sleeve, so here are my reasons why …. Why I am changing …. And choose … not to be …. Priced high anymore…..it mightn't seem like a big deal to alot of you ...why is she posting this you might say ?

well , This is about me getting my passion back …. 
And me wanting to do more of what I love , so much  more and for so many more families… children… couples with dogs… you name it … whatever your family is … so I am writing this little spiel to let you know … that as from today ...I am officially lowering …. Yes , Lowering my prices…. 
Instead of starting at $1000 and going up from there...
we will now be no higher than $1000 ! …. is it Bad business to go down ? I don’t know …. Doing what’s right in my heart…. That I do know …. Making people happy …. That makes me happy ……i always teach people to follow your heart and your gut feelings... so i am doing that too ...
I have so many loyal and lovely clients whom I am so grateful for and so flattered that you have chosen me over the years …. 
so I am starting this new financial year with a bang…. A celebration bang … that I can give you a lower price… and with that comes a much happier sam ……
There might be a lot of cliché sentences in this post, but I really don’t know where to start in explaining… and I know I don’t have to explain …but I want to …. Cos I want you to know why …. Its not a sale … and its not a deal for a short time to get some cash …. Its what my heart is telling me … and what I have always struggled with ….. but I did what I thought I should do … raise my prices as I got busier…. And so up they went …. Each year…so after 8 years of doing this business… I am now doing what I feel …. I have the confidence to do that ….
Now I want to do probably what I shouldn’t do …… 
But here sits one super happy little old me …..
And I hope reading this i've made someone else happy too …….
Who may not have been able to afford me before …  

that's what its all about right .... doing what you love .... and the way you want it ..... 
so here goes.... 



fly free.......


( email mandy at sammothersole@gmail.com if you would like a detailed NEW pricelist )

No comments:

Post a Comment