Tuesday, May 10, 2016

two peas in a pod........

These two ................. 
its hard being over the other side of the world when your dear friends start their families and as a family photographer , i was literally dying to photograph their kids for them .............. 

so on a wet and wintery 2 degrees , day in march this year..... during my trip to the UK , i managed to slip in a special wee photoshoot with these two ......... 
my dear friend and her beautiful little human .................

it was so special to me on so many levels, the friendship, giving her something she had always wanted ....... and to do it in a beautiful town that was so close to my heart from my time spent there as a teenager......... ( where we originally met !) .........

im over the moon i got to tick this one off my list :) xxxxxx 















xxxx for you pippa xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment